The E-mobility Innovation Summit
Jun 14, 2019, Chennai
Thanks to everyone for making
A productive and valuable experience
See you all next year!
What is EVNext 2019 all about?
The EVNext 2019 is India’s only summit dedicated to innovations all along the electric mobility value chain. It comprises a day-long conference that includes showcasing and demonstrations of innovations in the e-mobility sector.
The summit will feature over 30 EV innovations and the innovators/companies behind these innovations.
Who will benefit the most from the EVNext 2019 Summit?
The EVNext 2019 will be invaluable for businesses, entrepreneurs and businesses keen on knowing about the latest innovations in EVs – innovations from both the corporate sector as well as from startups. The Summit will be especially valuable for the following:
- Top management and strategy professionals from auto, auto ancillary, electrical, power and renewable energy companies
- Top management from the incumbent EV companies
- Investors keen on knowing the latest innovations in electric vehicles and e-mobility
- Entrepreneurs and startups from the EV and cleantech sectors
Why is the EVNext 2019 Summit Unique?
While there are a number of conferences and summits in India for electric vehicles, there is no other summit that focusses solely on the innovations in EVs and E-mobility. This comprehensive platform will bring together, on one stage, all the important innovations and innovators from the Indian EV industry.
While electric mobility and electric vehicles constitute large business opportunities for Indian companies in many sectors (auto, electrical, power & energy, renewables, construction…), it is a challenge to right business opportunity to invest in, for many industry stakeholders. Based on the extensive analyses done by the EVNext team, it is clear that the most attractive opportunities in EV and e-mobility will comprise those that have a significant innovation component. In fact, our interactions with the industry stakeholders reveal that many of them are aware of this as well. As a result, many Indian businesses are actively researching key EV innovations and the innovators behind these.
The EVNext 2019 summit is being organized to satisfy this important need of the industry to identify the key innovations that will drive the Indian e-mobility sector.
What is the scope of the Summit?
The summit covers innovations in the following sectors of e-mobility businesses:
Innovations in Electric Vehicles – this will focus on innovative electric vehicles and attractive niche markets being targeted by start-ups and other innovators
- New disruptive technologies in EV
- High performance hybrids
- Innovation in EV support ecosystem such as EV testing equipment
- Electric vehicles targeting at niche segments and end uses
Innovations in EV Charging & Battery Swapping Stations – this section will provide audience with insights on innovations for both AC and DC charging stations, and the emerging battery swap models.
- Artificial intelligence & big data based solutions for battery charging & swapping stations
- Innovations in mobile/portable battery swapping technology
- Ultra fast charging technology
- Thermal management solutions for battery charging
- Advances in wireless charging
- IoT-based innovative value additions for battery charging & swapping stations
Innovations in EV Powertrain – innovations in motors for all types of EVs, latest trends in transmission and rest of powertrain will be the focus of this section of EVNext 2019
- EV powertrainswith higher energy efficiency
- Developments in light weight e-motors
- Innovative thermal management for e-motors and power electronics
- Extending EV range a combination of higher efficiency powertrain & better battery storage
Innovations in EV Batteries and Other Energy Storage – this will provide inputs on the latest innovations at both the Li-ion cell chemistries, in battery packs and in BMS
- Innovations in Li-ion chemistry & other emerging chemistries
- Emerging opportunities &challenges in battery recycling
- Thermal Management & Safety
- Nanotech & nanomaterialinnovations for batteries
- Insights on solid-state batteries – status and future potential
- Innovationsto commercialize hydrogen fuel cells
- Emerging trends in battery insulation & thermal management
Innovations in EV Business Models – innovations that will reduce costs and accelerate EV adoption. Concepts such as E-mobility as Service and others will be presented during this section.
- Off grid EV battery charging model using renewable energy sources
- Innovative financial models for EV purchases
- Innovative financial models for EV charging stations set up and operations
- Potential of vehicle-to-grid integrationbusiness model
- Business model to boost market expansion
Speakers @ EVNext 2019
CEO, Boss Power
CTO, Pi Beam Labs Pvt Ltd
Chief Product Officer,
Director, Spero Mobility &
Energy Solutions P Ltd
Dr. R. Gopalan
Associate Director, ARCI
Integrated Transport Service of Auroville
In addition, 25+ innovators along the entire EV value chain expected
What is the EVNext 2019 Summit Agenda?
Registration 9AM – 9:30AM
Lunch 1:30 PM- 2:15 PM
|Pre-lunch Session||Post-lunch Session|
|9:30AM –10 AM Introduction & Context Setting||
2:15 PM – 3:30 PM Innovations in EV Charging Stations & Battery Swapping
2:15 – 2:30 – Innovations in AC Charging Stations
2:30 – 3:00 – Innovations in DC Fast Charging Stations
3:00 – 3:30 – Innovations in Battery Swapping
10 AM – 11 AM – Innovations in Electric Vehicles
3:30 PM – 4:30 PM Innovations in EV Business Models
3:30 – 4:00 EV as a service model
4:00 – 4:30 Other EV business model innovations
11 AM – 12:15 PM Innovations in EV Batteries & Energy Storage
11:00 – 11:15 Innovations in VRLA Batteries
11:15 – 11:55 Innovations in Li-ion Batteries
11:55 – 12:15 Innovations in Battery Management Systems
4:30 PM – 5:15 PM Panel Discussion
Panel discussion on EV innovations that will make the most difference in the near future
12:15 PM – 1:30 PM Innovations in EV Motors & Powertrain
12:15 – 12:40 Innovations in Induction Motors
12:40 – 1:10 Innovations in BLDC Motors
1:10 – 1:30 Innovations in Rest of Powertrain
|5:15 PM – 5:30 PM Conclusions & Way Forward|
|5:30 PM – 6:30 PM – Tea & Networking|
Participants & Experts
Over 30 innovators and innovations from the entire spectrum of E-mobility will be assembled at the EVNext 2019 Summit.
We expect over 200 industry delegates, comprising senior and top management from key industries such as auto, auto ancillaries, electrical & electronics, power and renewable energy to attend this unique summit.
When and where will the EVNext 2019 be held?
The EVNext 2019 will be held at Chennai, Jun 14th 2019.
India EV Summit 2018
We Organised India’s largest EV conference at Chennai on 17th & 18th August 2018
Everyone and Everything from the world of EV @ India EV Summit 2018
All Top EV Companies @ India’s Largest EV Summit 2018
Delegates from Diverse Industries
Major Topics Covered
- EV Growth Strategy for India
- Emerging Business Opportunities in EVs
- Leveraging Innovation for Short & Long-term Impact
- Innovations in Battery Ecosystem
- Growing the EV Market in Short Term
- Batteries and Battery Management Systems
- Where is the Indian EV market today?
- Indian EV Sector: The Strategy Challenge